Thursday, April 17, 2008

PURSE TAGGED!!!!




Okay.. I have been purse tagged. I don't even knwo if I'm doing this right, because I've never been tagged before at all.. so. .here goes. Here is the purse.. I found lots of good stuff in there. A check book, wallet, my planner, which i write everything in. I also found some receipts, way too many chap sticks and lip glosses.. and my favorite, a recipe for meatballs.. (don't ask).. and.. a ticket for the local baseball team.. with an autograph on it! (even better).. I'm pretty sure the autograph is goign to be worth something some day. And if you want, you can attempt to steal the meatball recipe from the photo. .good luck!. haha.. I almost forgot- there was also a "TO-DO" list, because what would a purse of mine be wihtout my infamous TO-DO list!?

2 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

i love love love hat you did this! I think it's so funny!

okbushmans said...

E-mail me about visiting at sarah.arbonne@hotmail.com. Let me know when would be good for a get together lunch!