Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New York, NY!!!

Times square! Running to catch the subway!


So, I thought this was a roller coaster from far away... but when i asked if it was, I got laughed at. Turns out, it was some art... Roller coasters are way cooler!
The gondola ride to Roosevelt island..
Adam.. deep in thought.. ha



Adam and I on the gondola..


The George Washington bridge.


I tested out Rich's office.. I think I fit in quite nicely, don't you?

What would a trip to NYC be wtihout a little broadway??? The show was amazing!






The view from Rich's law building!!!
k.. i love this picture.. I told Adam and Rich to pose like the statue.. priceless.. haah

Rich in his office.. check out that view of the city!

I met up with my friend McKay for the Knicks game!! It was pretty fun! we even got to meet soem of the players afterwards.. but.. i have to admit.. i didn't know any of their names.. and i didn't get any pis.
GO KNICKS!
We were deep in conversation while waiting for our burgers
Yummy, yummy burgers!!! plus sausage and bacon.. HEALTHY!
MMMmm mMMMMMmmm good


This is from the day I was by myself.. I had a runner take this pic for me.. I think she felt sorry for me..
Grand Central Station
My pretty hair after the humidity hit it.. Can you believe I straightened it earlier that day?



A fashion display at the MET.. my word for it is... "unique"

This is something called "modern art"... I call it "ehhh?????"
I just returned from the big NYC! I had great fun. Visited with some old friends, saw a show, went to a knicks game.. all in just three days! I even went to central park and the MET!.. in fact, i spent a full day by myself since everyone was at work. It was nice...







7 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

you are such a little dare-devil!!! I would never go around all by myself in the BIG APPLE! I am proud of you! Looks like fun! Now hurry home...cuz I'm missin' ya!

Emily Clark said...

oh my gosh! i cant believe you went to new york!! you seem just as funny as i remember you! you pics look so fun!

Emily C. said...

Um, p.s. Mary--that last post from "emily clark" was from Dan. I've always known you were funny. Looks like you had a great time--Too bad I didn't know you were going, or I could have let Mallory know--she's there at school too. But it looks like you had a great time. I'm so jealous!
Em

Emily C. said...

um, or do you just know another emily clark?

Brad and Rebecca said...

Hey I tagged ya! Check out my blog for details

Unknown said...

I have a few things to say about this very fun, albeit long, post:

1. Roller coasters ARE cooler.

2. Love the running pic. I admit I was sad not to see a canal street pic. (with or without the "c".)

3. You have lived in Utah too long. Why would you straighten your hair?! It still looked cute, just not straight. And...

4. Emily and Emily/Dan Clark really love you. :) Oh, and I guess 5. because I'm jealous, too. Looked like a fun time!! You are the cutest!

okbushmans said...

Look at my D4 Jet-Setter! Looks like an amazing trip. The only jet-setting I'll be doing soon is actually a 2 day car trip to come to Utah! Yes, we are driving to Utah arriving there May 5th late. My bro is getting married the 7th, and reception the 9th (those days are off limits). But we will be there till around the 15th. We need to get together! Have another Ricks reunion!