Monday, April 21, 2008

A Visit To BOSTON!

The Common...

The Boston Temple at Night
Michelle and I in Boston Harbor

The crazy Hay Market.. It was nuts!!! But they had a lot of cheap produce.
It's almost my last name.. just missing the "D-I"
Part of the Freedom Trail. "One if by land, two if by sea."

We tried on hats.. I look like a strapping young school boy!
Michelle's hat. I caught her mid-sentence.


A concert in Harvard square. It actually turned out to be a sound check.
My car.. actually, my parent's car, broke down ... what's new.. I'm used to this sorta thing. Don't worry though.. Junior fixed it for me.
A strange statue of gloves... very strange.
Quincy Mah-ket.

Michelle's street in Somerville, MASS.
The biggest escalator I've ever seen.. and my mom's worst nightmare (she hates hates escalators)
I saw the missionaries and HAD to snap a picture!
Harvard!!! It was pretty cool.. a pretty campus.
I came aroudn the corner whiel walking around Harvard, to find this crazy PARTY going on.. Do Harvard students really have TIME for fun?!??!? seriously. Boston was a lot of fun.. I LOVED IT!




1 comment:

Emily C. said...

Man, you're such a traveler latley! I'm jealous! Hey, I'm coming to Utah for Women's Conference May 1-3rd--will you be in town? I'd love to see you!
Em