Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Concertness!











My friend, Rachel, is in town for our friend's wedding. For part of the bachelorette party we went to the Kelly Clarkson concert. I wasn't so sure it would be that great, since the last few concerts I've been too were not that great.. but it was AWESOME!!!! I knew a ton of the songs and sang along.. and we all had a blast, despite the rain! When it ended, I wished it would keep going. John went to a 311 concert the same night, so it worked out perfectly. I regret to inform you there are no pics of his event. Fun times!! and I'm having so much fun with Rachel!




2 comments:

Trent and Candice said...

Looks like so much fun. Girl night! Yeah. It looks cold, but hopefully fun.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.