Sunday, June 28, 2009

5 Hours of... Insanity???



On Saturday, we decided to go for a bike ride. We ended up going on a very very long ride. As you can see, I about died at the end of it (as shown above). Our friends, Leslie and Jaelan, came with us. The boys had to keep waiting for us girls... and when we finally reached the summit, we were beat. The boys wanted to ride down this "roller coaster" trail.. Leslie and I sent them on their way and rode down the trail we came up. Jaelan ended up flying off his bike on the way down and he also got a flat over one of the jumps. Kind of scary, but at least it made the downhill ride an adventure. We all ended the ride with an afternooon at the pool.

2 comments:

natalie a said...

ummm fun... I guess :) I went mountain biking a few years ago.. scariest thing ever! I flew down the hillside, dodging tree limbs left and right. So more power to you!! But at least you're enjoying the sunshine :)

Kaylene said...

5 hours? Whoa...that is pretty crazy if you ask me! I would have died. It looks like you are becoming quite the little mountain biker... :)