Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS!











You don't need to tell me how beautiful I look in these pictures. I'm already aware that I look ridiculously awesome!.. hah! So, John and I had our own little christmas on christmas eve, before leaving for Colorado. John got me ski pants, gloves, and thermal underwear (cuz he knows I'm always cold). I was excited.. cuz i love sledding .. and I"m hoping to do some skiing this winter.. and I was not adequately equipped with the proper gear!.. John got slippers, the game sequence, a garage parking detector, a car vaccuum, and a t-shirt that says "no, I will not fix your computer.".. We had a fun time. We also got to open some presents from my parents and nana and bim!.. We got the famous hand-knit mittens from my nana!!! What would christmas be without those??? Anyways, I won't bore you with the entire list of gifts, but we got some good stuff!!! It was a fun day. Merry Christmas!




2 comments:

Janene said...

Did you buy John the shirt that says "No, I will not fix your computer"? If so, where did you get it? I need to get my husband one. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh it brought back so many GREAT memories hear you say Nana and Bim. Well, I guess you typed it. . . nonetheless, it made me smile! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!