Saturday, December 6, 2008

OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE!

all wrapped up!

Here is John meticulously putting the lights on.

It took me forever, but I FINALLY talked to John into getting a Christmas tree... and lights.. and bulbs.. and a stand (Christmas trees are high maintenance!). We strapped the tree to the top of the corolla!! Needless to say, we had a lot of fun setting up the tree and decorating it. One of my favorite things to do is to sit by the tree at night and just staring at the lights. ahhhhhhh (sigh) Gotta love Christmas time.

7 comments:

Janene said...

Cute tree :)

I just put ours up but I need to go shopping for ornaments and such.

Anonymous said...

Does John have a brother that lives in Logan? I saw a buy today that seriously is his long lost twin! Love the tree!

The Kyles said...

Really? That's my favorite thing to do! (sit by the tree and just stare at the lights). there is something so calm and peaceful about a Christmas tree all lit up. Happy first Christmas you two!

Seth Jenson said...

I'm glad you finally wore him down!

Gail said...

...and put on christmas music---great tree

Trent and Candice said...

Its so fun to have your first Christmas together. Memories you will never forget. Cute Tree.

Anonymous said...

This is a fun synopsis of the tree setup. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you have a cozy apartment filled with lots of love.
Mom Jenson