Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in COLORADO!!!

John's dad, brother, mom, and, sister in law

Playing games at Laura and Ray's!

Look at the size of that finger! ummmm.. i lost... 'nuf said!

This is what happens when you go "bbbbbb".. with your lips and take a picture ( I don't know how else to explain it)



My niece, Ellen.. she's so cute!

my niece, morgan.. we were having fun with my camera

my niece, Brooke

Ellen and I

We went adn stayed in teh mountains, in Debbie and Eric's cabin for a night! It was snowing like crazy up there even though it was so nice out everywhere else in Colorado

Dinner with John's brother, Seth and his wife, Megan... adn John's parents.. mmm m
We had a great time in Colorado wiht John's family. We played tons of games, ate lots of good food, and just hung out. It was a lot of fun!!! I even got to beat john at clue TWICE after he kept telling me how good he was at it.. hah!! It was good times..

2 comments:

Seth Jenson said...

i think my dad looks like he's about ready to kick the bucket in that first pictures. it was fun to hang out with you guys. can't wait until our main/ny trip. :)

Margaret said...

looks like you guys have so much fun together! I miss my mary!