Sunday, April 24, 2011

30 Weeks!!.. Let the count-down begin



Here I am.. 30 weeks. I'm starting to realize how close this whole thing is getting. In all honesty, it still doesn't seem real.. that there are TWO babies in there. I mean, really?!? Things are getting more uncomfortable and difficult, too. Whenever I'm sitting down, my belly kind of sits on my lap. haha. Also, these babies are moving ALL the time. Sometimes, I sit and stare at my belly in awe.. as it moves around. At my last appointment, they said the girl was measuring around 3 lbs., 2 oz.. and the boy around 4 lbs.! According to the book I'm reading, they're only supposed to be "almost 3 lbs" by now!! My doc said all that means is that I'm carrying two big, healthy, babies- which makes me VERY happy. I'm just so grateful that everything has gone so well thus far! I'm one lucky gal.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

congrats mare! you look so teeney! way smaller than me at 30weeks even when I am carrying one baby. you look amazing. hope time flies for you.

Mary said...

Thanks! Man. I decided I'm posting MORE pictures of myself, because I get a free salf-esteem booster every time. I actually am pretty grateful for how great I still feel and that I can still walk around and function. Time is going by fast- except I'm so scared for the labor part!!

Gunnell Fam said...

That is good news to hear your babies are healthy. :)