Thursday, April 7, 2011

28 WEEKS!

So.. I'm 28 weeks now, and in the third trimester. John says it's looking like I have a basketball in my shirt. I can definitely feel the "uncomfortable" stage coming on. My legs sometimes hurt at night.. and I get weird charlie horses in my feet. I also can't stand for long periods of time, or all the blood runs into my feet. It's hard to believe I'm this far along and that there aren't that many weeks left! We still need to decide on names! Ah!! The baby room is coming along. I will post pics of it, once it's done.

4 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

EXCITING!!!!!

Jarred and Rachelle said...

I can't imagine the uncomfortable stage with twins...it was bad enough with just one, but you still look amazing! I went to a prenantal water aerobics swim class for the uncomfortable stage. It helped soooo much. It helped me sleep, it helped decrease a lot of the swelling in my feet and best of all it helped my back. For one hour, one or two times a week all that baby weight was taken off my back while I was in the water and it was amazing!! Good luck...the babies will be here before you know it.

Maren said...

You look great Mary! I get weird charlie horses in my feet too at the most random times! Just yesterday I got a bad one while I was in the middle of painting...not a good combination. Maybe I'll see you at the inservice next week?

Jillane said...

You are so cute pregnant Mary! I am so excited for you. Try and stay comfortable. Just relax and put those feet up.