Saturday, December 26, 2009

Skiing


John and I went skiing with a 2 for 1 pass at Snowbird. All I have to say is- Snowbird is NOT a good mountain for beginner skiiers.. I ended up in tears after the first run down. It was not good! I ended up having fun later on because we found one tiny little easier trail. John went up to the top afterwards and went down on the harder trails by himself. Let it be known- I will not be returning to snowbird for skiing purposes in the near future. I think I prefer the other ski resorts.

4 comments:

Jarred and Rachelle said...

But when you get better at skiing snowbird is the best!! So fun when you get better. so go back in a couple of years:)

steener24 said...

Haha, I know what you mean! At least you had 2 for 1 passes. We should plan a ski day with you guys!

Gail said...

Well ya sure LOOK good!

Carol Jenson said...

Don't give up on skiing! There are so many fun runs out there you will love! Momma J