Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Florida!

Our hotel had 3 pools and one had a slide and little waterfalls!
Our hotel also gave us bathrobes.. so we modeled them

I should have been in the movie, obviously
The hulk roller coaster- John and I are on the right
We went to NASA

This is where they keep the spaceships!!!

People say John looks like Jimmy Neutron...
rarrr...
This pic is supposed to be turned so it looks like John is behind the dog.. but.. I can't get it to work
This is what I look like RIGHT after crazy roller coaster rides.
.. and our sweeeeet hotel!
Okay- I know, I know.. we've been traveling A LOT lately.. It's been fun. John had a conference for work in Orlando, Florida the week after thanksgiving. I decided to tag along. We went to universal studios and NASA.. It was fun.. the hotel was awesome and really nice!!!.. and universal studios had crazy roller coasters that I lOVED. We even had great weather.. it was awesome and I"m really glad I got to go with John.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mar, you are just as funny as I remember. love the pics.

Margaret said...

You look sooo rich in those robes. Lifestyles of the rich and famous called:)

Jennie Kunz said...

So fun!! Love the pictures Mar! It was great to see you the other day. Love you!