Friday, May 8, 2009

Yes.. we NEED 8 Seats!

Well.. we finally sold the acura.. and traded it in.. for this beast- a honda pilot! Why the 8 seats, you ask- well.. because.. I don't know. John wants to be able to take it camping, biking, etc. and have enough room for anything and everything. I can't tell you how many times we got asked.. "So, how many kids do you have?".. or "You guys planning on a big family???" The truth is, we looked at smaller SUV's.. and just weren't satisfied. (plus john thinks small SUV's are for girls.. and definitely not manly enough for him to drive) So, alas, we bought the bigger one.. and I have to say.. I'm lovin' it!










4 comments:

Seth Jenson said...

WHOA NELLY! I know who I'm riding around with in Flagstaff. We can fit out baby and whole family in there with you guys. When are you going to have a baby? How many kids are you going to have? HAHAHA! I'm so funny.

Gunnell Fam said...

Nice! How exciting to get a new car. And, now you are prepared when the babies do come. :)

Megan Jenson said...

I hope John is ready to get called as the scout master now that you have the appropriate vehicle. :)

Mary said...

haha! Note to self: never drive the pilot to church and never let anyone at church know we own it!