Thursday, May 14, 2009

Must Love Games!

Okay.. anyone who knows me at all knows I LOVE games.. and that my family loves games!! Well, last night, John and I went to this store that's pretty much a game lover's dream-come-true. They sell millions of games.. and better yet, you can play them before you buy them! They also have game nights where random people gather at the store and play all sorts of games forever! I was in heaven! Hello!! They need to create a chain of these stores!! and they definitely need one in Maine so my mom can live there. It was awesome and we're DEFINITELY going again soon!!!



2 comments:

Kara and Kevin said...

Ahhh...that is great! I just went to one of these stores a few months back. I am glad to know we are not alone in loving these kinds of stores. We bought Puerto Rico the gameboard and love it. A little long at first until you get all the rules down. Your store looks a little better than ours...We are a little iffy on going back!! You will have to recommend any games you love.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!