Saturday, May 10, 2008

TOny + Christin Wedding

My Sister and I in Front of the Temple

Me, Mom, Laura

Becky and I
Some of the Windham gals
Windham ward reunion


The ring bearer.. isn't he adorable!?

The DiFiore fam including the newest member!

The DIFIORE men!







The mawwage!

We got to see a ton of people from home.. It was like a ward reunion!
So.. my brother, Tony, got married.. it was a very pretty wedding. It was great to have my family out visiting and to see Tony get married. We love Christin.. she is so great for Tony.. and they make a great couple! It was a beautiful day out and a lovely wedding!!!!.. and we got to see a ton of people that were all in the Windham ward once upon a time.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun. I'm glad I know where you work and I can totally stalk you. You better call me. Soon. Are you still planning Idaho this weekend? Yeah, me neither. Just kidding. But let's do that soon and get away. I bet Em can meet us somewhere halfway. Like in the middle of freaking nowhere. ?

Later, hooker.

Sarah said...

The wedding was beautiful! I like Christin alot- she's so cute. It was fun to see you guys! You are so much fun!

Jill said...

Hey Mary,

It's Carlos. My wife told me that you wrote on our blog and i was shocked to see you alive. Not that i thought you were dead but i just haven't heard from you in a long time. How are you? I hope well.

Anonymous said...

SASSY light blue dress!!! love it!