Thursday, March 17, 2011

25 Weeks

Okay.. here I am.. at 25 weeks.. bending over is getting unpleasant.. so is picking up things. I find that lately, if I drop something, I decide if it's worth it to pick it up or not, and then proceed. These babies sure do kick a lot. People ask if they kick more than one baby.. but then I point out that I don't have a clue since I have nothing to compare it to. They especially like to kick me when I'm sitting down, leaning forward- I take that to mean- "hey lady- you're squishing us!" People have also been asking how I'm feeling.. and I actually am feeling pretty good! I'm just grateful not to be sick anymore, mostly. The second trimester has been awesome. I can't believe how far I still have to go.. and I'm wondering how the heck my belly is going to stretch that far. That kind of freaks me out. Also, my belly itches like crazy.

5 comments:

Haley said...

YOu look great. those babies won't stop kicking. just enjoy it!

Janene said...

You make me laugh. I remember those days :)

Tell your husband to take you on lots of dates before the babies come!

Jarred and Rachelle said...

I hated bending over!! Jarred would come home to stuff that I had just left on the floor after dropping it. You look good. and Happy late birthday:)

Karen said...

Mary, this is karen Wismer hope ya remember me. Anyway I hadn't gotten on your blog in awhile so I was so excited to see you were preggers. And then even more excited when you mentioned babies!! Twins, Yay! Very exciting congrats!

Mary said...

Hi Karen! Of course I remember you! You should invite me to your blog.. so I can catch up on your life! Good to hear from you!!