Monday, December 13, 2010

More Details on "Baby A" and "Baby B"




So.. I've gotten lots of questions in reply to my prior blog. Here are some facts that may answer those questions: My due date is June 28th. My doc says full term for twins is 35-37 weeks.. so that puts me having them around the end of May/beginning of June. They are fraternal (which is probably obvious from the pics). They are in two separate sacs and have their own everything. I have been sick and had nausea.. but I haven't thrown up.I'm starving all the time, but food disgusts me at the same time! I'm hoping that will go away soon. I'm now 12 weeks along so I'm hoping it will go away sooner than later! It still doesn't seem real to me. I keep thinking that I just don't feel very good.. not that I'm pregnant.. let alone with TWINS! We're so excited though... I still can't believe it's all true!

8 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Keep the updates coming and hopefully you'll get feeling better!
LOVE YOU!

Jarred and Rachelle said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Being a mom is AMAZING and I can't imagine having two:) You are going to have so much fun. Just curious...where are you having you babies at (if you don't mind me asking)? Oh, and I hope you get feeling better too. Pregnancy sick is the worst...

Mary said...

Hi! I'm planning on IMC.. but I haven't talked to my dr. about where yet. I believe my doc delivers at riverton, jordan valley, and IMC.. I really want IMC if she'll do it there. Got any advice on hospitals? I've heard various things about them. I'm planning to talk to my doc about it at my appt. next week. And.. good news- the sickness seems to be gettting better!! I'm so releived!!

Jarred and Rachelle said...

I work at IMC so I may be biased but I don't think so. I delivered at IMC and I LOVED it!! I loved all my nurses, I loved my postpartum care, I loved my L&D care. I have heard good things about Riverton too. Who is your doctor? I'm glad the sickness is getting better...

Rachelle said...

holy crap! where have i been?

congrats! like, really mary, congrats!!!

Mary said...

haha.. (I'm laughing at you, Rachelle). and OTHER rachelle- my dr is kathleen langer. She is awesome! I need to ask her about hospitals at my appointment. I've only ever heard wonderful things about IMC.

Maren said...

YESSSSSS! So excited for you! Holy cow, your family just doubled! Good thing you moved into a bigger place. Glad to hear that you're feeling better. Are you going to work as long as you can? See you at the next mtg!

Nick, Jen and Spencer said...

Holy Cow!!! Crazy fun or just crazy?! I am so excited for you. I hope you get feeling better soon... I really look forward to finding out their gender. How exciting! Good Luck! - Jen