Monday, November 15, 2010

Solo Maine Trip


                                                                      Mike's Pastries! Yum!




                                                                         Nana and I
                                 I put on some wool socks- don't worry, I didn't wear those to church.


I went to Maine just for fun, while I was off track from work. John didn't have enough vacation days, so I flew solo this time. It was nice to just relax and hang out with family and friends. My mom and I went to Boston for a day... and went to quincy market, ate seafood, Italian pastries, and visited my friend, Rachel. In Maine, I just visited family and hung out. It was nice and relaxing. The bottom pic is some dear in our backyard... I know it's hard to see them.. but it's still cool!

2 comments:

Jessica and Sean said...

I love the name of your blog...super cute. It is sad John couldn't go with you. The church is workin' 'em too hard I guess! Miss your guys. Let's hang out again soon (and we will get a babysitter so we can have some acual conversation this time!)

Jessica and Sean said...

We are good either way. Probably weekend though. Let's plan something after Thanksgiving. A movie sounds great!