Monday, January 11, 2010

New York, NY!

So.. on our way out of Maine, we went on a little 3-day trip to New York to see my good friend get married and to hit up a broadway show or two. It was realy fun.. but FREEZING there.. I told John we'll have to go back in the spring or summer sometime. I have always loved New York.. I'm not sure I could ever live there, but I sure do love visiting there. It's just such a happenin' place and it kind of gives me a thrill! John and I went to the Ellen Stardust singing diner, saw the statue of liberty, took a ferry to Staton Island, saw Phantom of the Opera (it was amazing), walked across the brooklyn bridge (insanely cold), and went to my friend Adam's wedding (so glad I got to go). It was fun. Needless to say, we are done with traveling for the time being. We've had our fill... at least for now, that is.

1 comment:

Jennie Kunz said...

Fun stuff Mar! Love the pictures. . .you little eskimo! It makes me cold just looking at you guys bundled up like that. ha ha ha!!!