Monday, September 14, 2009

Drum Roll Please.... Biking the Wasatch Crest!!


John got a flat
Yes, that last picture is me barely making it up puke hill WALKING. It was a LONG bike ride- but fun and beautiful at the same time. It took us a few hours to bike this. The trail goes from Big Cottonwood Canyon over to Millcreek canyon, up along the crest of the mountains. Once we got to the downhill part, Jaelan and John took off (with permission-don't worry) and so by the time I got down to the bottom, they had left to pick up the other car. I, being not very smart, started riding down the road towards Big Cottonwood, thinking eventually they would just pick me up. Well, they were not as far along as I had thought and I ended up biking a few extra miles. Needless to say, I got offered a few rides on the way down the road, probably due to the fact that I looked dead.. .. John and I died in our bed that night.. RIP us

No comments: