Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Day Outside!















What a day we had yesterday! It was over 70 degrees out. We played tennis, went to a real salt lake game, flew kites, and played tennis again!!! It was really fun. Our friends, Kaylene and Jared came up and so did my brother, Nick. We played tennis in the morning with Kaylene and Jared, then went to the soccer game with one of John's friends from work, then bought dollar kites at walmart and flew them. Then, Nick and John played tennis again. It was so warm out, we just couldn't resist spending the day outside!! I can't wait for summer!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post! I loved the weather, it was SUCH a tease.

By the way, I watched the kite video. I totally thought you were going to crash your kite into THE only car in the parking lot...

Gunnell Fam said...

I love days like that! Greg and I use to play tennis before we had our little one...you learn different ways of enjoying the weather with three!

Shawn said...

classic John Jenson tennis grunting. He has to make up for his sucky tennis skills by grunting or yelling "supersonic speed" during the middle of a rally. This of cours leads to his opponent laughing in pity and John winning the point. Mary: Just ask John about all the tennis lessons I used to give him. And the crazy russian guy who strung his racquets in Provo.

The Davis Family said...

NICK DUDE! Tell him me and Emma dude say hi. I thought 50 was a heat wave! How awesome is 70? I think Maine reaches 70 by mid-July. HA! Love ya Mary - From: Janet dude