Wednesday, September 17, 2008

John- Hard At Work!


Okay, I've run out of fun things to post because all we do lately is plan and prepare for the wedding.. So there's not much to post. But John took some pics at work the other day, and I thought they were fun so I decided to post them. John's been writing some computer software for Flying J and they've recently been testing it out. He got to practice pumping the gas into the huge truck and even got to bounce around in the driver's seat.. haha..

3 comments:

Jamie! said...

Hi, friend! It's me! Don't forget to visit my blog sometime! Although, I don't post regularly... Bye!

Seth Jenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth Jenson said...

John fits in that seen pretty well. You're marrying a very handy, DIY kinda guy. Lucky girl. My wife is not so lucky. Her handyman is on the speed dial.

By the way, Meg's pregnant! Baby is due May 9th. You guys need to hurry up and get busy! Right after your married that is. Just kidding. Maybe your first baby can coincidence with our second. Time will tell I guess, and I really shouldn't even be bringing this up with an unmarried woman. Sorry. :)

(Had to delete my first comment because of a little nonsensical grammar.)