Monday, March 24, 2008

DISNEYLAND rocks!































So.. I went to disneyland for spring recess with some friends.. it was SO fun!!!! We spent three days in disneyland.. along with some time at the beach with a campfire .. and an afternoon at the pool. This was my first time to disneyland, and i gotta say, it was pretty... sweet!!!! I also should mention, there were some rides that were a little bit more "wet" than i was planning on.. as you will see pictured above! At our beach fire, we made an attempt at jiffy pop, which you may notice FAILED!.. We ended up taking the top off and letting the popcorn pop out of the fire.. while we tried to catch it. I realize i put WAY too many pictures on here.. but you might understand that if you knew I had to pick out of about 300!!! Talk about being picture freak!




4 comments:

Devin said...

haha, this is awesome! Glad you had a great time! Looks like it was tons of fun.

Brad and Rebecca said...

love the pictures! GLAD you are back! Come visit me!

okbushmans said...

How dare you add me as a friend and not let me know you have a blog too! How are you D4? I love your pictures of Disneyland!

Rachelle said...

mary, i hope you know you were only 25 minutes away from ME and you didn't even call! SAD! i would have loved to have seen you!

and to leave a comment on my blog, just click on the post title and scroll down to the comment part! :)

love the picts!